Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
One of the world's premier Contract Manufacturer (EMS) serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market.
The Company has the following employment opportunity:
We are currently looking for a dynamic Project Manager to join our Tatabanya, Hungary team. The Project Manager will be in charge of the specification, design, development, planning, implementation, installation, commission, and validation of telecommunication and automotive projects. The person in this role will lead and handle product transfer from initiative conception through implementation. The Project Manager will provide strategic direction on initiative selection, integration, resources, and prioritization. Additional responsibilities to include:
- Facilitate agreement on project objective and scope with customer and equipment supplier
- Facilitate agreement on roles and responsibilities of Sanmina-SCI, customer and equipment supplier teams
- Facilitate agreement on project plan and schedule
- Facilitate project budget
- Manage development of manufacturing and test process
- Manage the specification and development of all equipment
- Actively participate in all design reviews (Customer product and Equipment SupplierEquipment and Process)
- Represent the customer to Sanmina-SCI
- Represent Sanmina-SCI to the customer
- Manage all peer to peer communications for the project
- Distribute weekly project status report
- Monitor progress against project plan and resolve issues as appropriate
- Escalate to executive sponsors as appropriate to resolve issues.
- Lead project milestone technical reviews
- Lead project milestone managerial and executive reviews
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (mechanical or electronic)
- Experienced Project Manager with at least 3+ years of relevant technical project management experience in an EMS environment
- Extensive customer management and communication experience
- Experience of leading and managing multinational teams
- Self motivating personality
- Good understanding of the automotive and telecommunication industry
- Knowledgeof SMT technolog
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV’s to mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Műszaki / Mérnök, Elektronika / Telekommunikáció, Energetika / Villamosság, Termelés / Gyártás|
|3 és 5 év között|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség
|Komárom-Esztergom, Budapest, Pest, Győr-Moson-Sopron, Fejér|