The Company has the following employment opportunity:
- We are currently searching for an experienced Electronic Engineer with an excellent Project Management background familiar with Electronic manufacturing and with good communication skills. This is primarily a technical position but has a large Project Management component. The main duties are to initiate value stream mapping, lean and Kaizen events New electronic Product Introduction, manufacturing process creation and implementation with engineering team, continuous project status reporting to customer and the local management, daily progress monitoring, task distributing and project documentation.
- The primary duties of this position are to develop, monitor, and report Cost Savings Projects based upon the repair of complex electronic assemblies and PCBAs. You would be part of a team of experienced engineers to generate repair solutions for sophisticated Medical Equipment. This position requires a high degree of electronics knowledge with a disciplined detailed approach to project management. Secondary duties would include participating in process optimization exercises such as Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen events, and analyze process functions to determine best practices.
- Manage multiple complex projects related to repair solutions develop, implementation, and cost savings monitoring.
- Review Medical Repair information and recognize potential costs savings projects based on a reduction of total costs
- Define projects clearly in a Project Charter that describes the scope and merits of the project in detail, including financial benefits.
- Clearly present the Projects to management and engineering personnel for approvals and be able to handle questions regarding the scope and merits of the project.
- Work in a team environment where you lead the effort to create repair solutions to prove the concept of projects.
- Create a Project Management Plans using PM software such as MS Project, as well as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Create PERT and GANTT charts to define project tasks, timelines, responsibilities, constraints, dependencies, resources, etc.
- Manage weekly meetings with project teams from both Sanmina and the customer and be prepared to formally report progress and brainstorm issues.
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required to inform management and the customer of activities and progress.
- Maintain financial data for the project by developing expense reports, proformas, quotations, financial business cases, cost savings trackers, etc.
- Lead or participate in problem solving teams or process analysis teams to diagnose or optimize processes.
- Work with Engineering, Operations, Quality, and Supply Chain functions to coordinate the activities in projects.
- Facilitate agreement on project objective and scope with customer and equipment supplier
- Facilitate agreement on roles and responsibilities of Sanmina, customer and equipment supplier teams
- Facilitate agreement on project plan and schedule
- Monitoring project budget
- Manage development of manufacturing and test process
- Manage the specification and development of all equipment
- Actively participate in all design reviews (Customer product and Equipment Supplier Equipment and Process)
- Support the internal and external audit preparation and execution
- Documenting the project according to customer and local management expectations
- Represent the customer to Sanmina
- Represent Sanmina to the customer
- Manage all peer to peer communications for the project
- Distribute weekly project status report
- Monitor progress against project plan and resolve issues as appropriate
- Escalate to executive sponsors as appropriate to resolve issues.
- Lead project milestone technical reviews
- Lead project milestone managerial and executive reviews
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (electronic)
- Experience in electronic manufacturing at least 3-5 years in relevant product or process engineering tasks (NPI, process development, change management)
- Experience in Medical Device design and/or manufacturing highly desirable.
- Experience in Power Supply and/or X-Ray detector systems design and troubleshooting highly desirable.
- Experience in PCBA diagnostics desirable.
- Project Management Professional certification highly desirable.
- Familiarity with ISO13485, ISO9001 and other quality standards desirable.
- Customer management and communication experience
- Experience in managing or collaborating with different departments
- Self motivating personality
- Familiarity with the automotive and telecommunication industrial standards
- Intermediate level of English language. In written and spoken required.
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV’s to the e-mail address below.