The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Project Manager (Document Management)
• Develop project plans in cooperation with the customer, development manager and business analyst.
• Remove impediments and support project team to deliver the product goals and deliverables.
• Present status and developed functionalities in iterations.
• Determine project roles, resource need, staffing, timeframes.
• Work with external contractors or partners if necessary.
• Define clear, understood, accepted and measurable project metrics.
• Create reliable estimates for project deadlines and effort.
• Monitor projects and regularly report progress (percent completed, resource burn, slippage, completion duration and other key project metrics).
• Keep an accurate risk tracking document with and associated mitigation plan.
• Meet project objectives, regarding time, effort and quality.
• Build a knowledge base of company specific project knowledge (templates, processes, methods, typical risks . etc.)
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Experience with Document Management Systems.
• 2+ year experience in managing software projects.
• Scrum knowledge.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 981 0403