AmRest Holdings SE is the company which operates famous restaurants in the whole world. Our brands in Central and Eastern Europe are KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and Starbucks. We lead more than 1000 restaurants and coffee stores and we hire about 20 thousand employees. Every day, through our "Bring Fun to Life" culture, we deliver delicious food and exceptional service at affordable prices to our clients. To learn more visit our web page: Link megjelenítése
Now we are looking for:
Place Of Work : Budapest, Hungary
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- “Bring Fun to Life” culture and unique environment where we keep 'commitment to the people "
- Opportunity to work for the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe.
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing company
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
- Cross-country career opportunities
- Opportunity to work in company with culture based on Core Values
Manages restaurant building and renovation process in budgeting, design and construction phases. Ensures that all projects are finished on time, on budget and in high quality. Supports Real Estate team during acquiring phase in all technical aspects. Controls financial aspects of investments, and supervises all investment processes. Follows actual trends and best practices in order to optimize spending in all projects.
- Manage the investment budget, critical path for each specific projects
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget and high quality
- Cooperate with Real Estate to supervise localizations before buying lease, provide support in negotiation of technical aspects of lease agreement
- Find new contractors and tender projects to contractors and external consultants. Provide consistent and complete tender return summary for approval. Cooperate with Legal dept to finalize construction contract.
- Prepare the capex budget adjusting Model Cost including anormals specific for relevant location
- Prepare the technical enclosure to the lease agreement
- Cooperate with Maintenance and Operations on technical aspects (renovations, breakdowns and building new restaurants) and with Cost Management preparing and verifying scope of work
- Gather complete documentation essential for the investment realization
- Prepare and supervise all orders and invoices related are necessery to complete the project.
- Archive other project documentation indicated in current procedures
- Prepare weekly reports
- Master degree in Civil Engineering/Construction
- 3 – 5 years experience in the profession required (project manager - preferably in similar/retailer/HORECA area)
- proven experience and knowledge in managing full scope of projects independetly
- Knowledge of standards, rules and building code (law)
- Knowledge of budget management and risk estimation
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Project
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Advanced level of English and fluent Hungarian
- High level of communication and negotiation skills
- Planning and motivation skills, Analytical skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills and result-oriented attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Driving license
- Ability to work in international, fast changing environment
If you are interested in this offer please send your English CV to the following e-mail address with position name in the title of your e-mail. Thank you for your interest in this position. We kindly inform that we contact with only selected candidates.