Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Product Security Officer
As Product Security Officer you will be responsible for the information security of all aspects of our online hotel reservations product, from internet transactions to communication with hotels and distribution, to customer service, invoicing etc. Your main focus will be to make all these aspects of the product more secure and to keep them secure under constant change.
You will report to the Chief Security Officer, and will be a direct colleague of the Corporate Security Officer, who is responsible for the security of the corporate, internal information and systems of the company. You will be based in Amsterdam.
This is a challenging position with significant responsibility, offering a fantastic opportunity to work in a very fast-paced, fast-growing, technologically and commercially focused, world-wide company, with direct relations to business owners in all departments. It requires a hands-on, no-nonsense mentality to manage the full project cycle, and a strong eagerness to learn and grow in the position.
- Initiating and managing information security projects, from core business process improvements to technical IT security measures. This involves managing priorities for the technical security team which implements and manages those technical security measures
- Making security initiatives visible and measurable
- Advising product owners and IT people on information security aspects
- Advocating information security and improving security awareness of developers and system administrators
- Managing security-related incidents
- Deep knowledge of technical and non-technical aspects of information security, demonstrable through at least 5 years of experience and/or certification
- Significant experience in information security roles, including a good track record in getting security things done
- Strong commercial and customer focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Good understanding of distributed IT architectures, preferably experienced with Linux, Apache, MySQL, Memcached
- Experience with (security) vendor selection and negotiation
- Experience with PCI-DSS is desirable but not required
- Excellent communication skills in English, ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Experience with agile approaches, such as SCRUM is a plus, but not required
We offer excellent conditions, with possibilities for further career opportunities within our fast growing company in the center of Amsterdam. This position may require occasional travelling. It is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package to ensure a smooth transition to working and living in the Netherlands.
We provide relocation packages for all the suitablecandidates.
Please follow this link to apply on this position: click here!
|Műszaki / Mérnök, Biztonság / Honvédelem / Biztonságtechnika, Külföldi munka, IT / Informatika|
|Külföld, Zala, Veszprém, Vas, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, Pest, Komárom-Esztergom, Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok, Heves, Hajdú-Bihar, Győr-Moson-Sopron, Fejér, Csongrád, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Bács-Kiskun, Somogy, Tolna, Nógrád, Békés, Baranya, Budapest|