For our client, one of the world's leading multinational banks, we are looking for a Product Control Analyst Supervisor
- Daily production of Structured and Flow P&L books which will include daily communication with the trader, explanation of P&L movements to management, profit attribution analysis, detailed knowledge of products and responsibility of position reconciliation’s and exception reports
- Participation in desk level activities, including preparing the daily product specific business level revenues and commentary
- Understand the Price Verification process and its impact on the P&L.
- Reviewing new trades, understanding the structure, associated risks and the P&L generated on them
- Ensure adequate Balance Sheet and P&L controls exist and are monitored daily
- Ad hoc projects related to process improvement or introduction of new systems.
- Good understanding of Investment Banking
- Relevant Experience in Product Control, or in relevant role that is product and accounting focused (Risk Management, Price Verification, Derivatives Audit)
- Experience in leadership
- Fluent English language knowledge
-Strong communicational skills, both written and oral
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet reporting and project deadlines
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity