Our client is a worldwide healthcare company, one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Their success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst your responsibilities will be:
- Consistently and effectively providing insights for effective decision making, and data oriented answers for various business questions
- Liaising and building strong relationships with functional business leaders and category managers to determine analytical needs and formulate approaches to address those needs
- Employing knowledge and understanding of statistical methods, algorithms and data mining/data analysis techniques and tools to solve challenging business problems
- Ensuring efficient and effective communication, collaboration and coordination across multiple functions, stakeholders, objectives and priorities
- Utilizing internal and external data sources and tools to synthesize insightful business information that leads to thoughtful recommendations for action
- You have bachelor’s Degree (Statistics, Economics, Finance, Business Administration) required
- You have 3 years of business experience in a related field, preferably in SSC environment or at a market research company
- You have experience with business intelligence, market intelligence and the ability to translate abstract concepts into suitable and effective solutions
- You might have good understanding of procurement end to end lifecycle, particularly spend analytics, industry, supplier and category market intelligence, KPIs and processes in a strategic procurement setting (advantage)
- You are able to establish oneself as a trusted business partner for internal clients
- You are a collaborative and creative problem-solver with strong program / project management and consulting skills
- You have passion for data analytics, working with data and delivering insights to answer important business questions
- You have strong communication and presentation skills, experience presenting to various levels of management to share the full story and interpretation of the data
- You have established analytical skills and business acumen. You are capable of effective and efficient use of quantitative and qualitative data; demonstrable ability to use such data to shape, form and influence best practice operations, strategies, plans and tactics.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic organization
- International work environment
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.