||Hungary (+36) • Budapest
|Description of position:
||The Procurement Professional / Sourcing Buyer primary role is to support internal and external requirements for various commodities by selecting appropriate suppliers providing optimal cost, quality and delivery.
||Main Responsibility Areas
• Application of commodity policy specified by council strategy
• Gathering and comparison of quotes from selected suppliers.
• Negotiations with suppliers and supplier selection
• Complete supplier evaluations or fair value determination.
• Ensure that cost savings achieved is accurately recorded.
• Use of systems and tools specific to commodities as well as ensuring that information held on these is consistent with core purchasing systems • Represent transactional / local sourcing issues on commodity council conference calls as applicable
• Ensure that Operations Buyers are aware of commodity specific information / instructions through up to date sourcing plans.
Main Contacts / Clients
Suppliers, Country Procurement Managers, Requestors, Operation Buyers
Participates as individual contributor to team. Direct responsibilities for negotiations, supplier selection and fair value determination while ensuring clients' specifications are fulfilled. Decision making according to the council strategy and procurement rules.
At least 3 years experience in Procurement / supply chain
||Fluent Hebrew and English knowledge
|Short company info:
||Our client is an international shared service center.
||Preferred: Italian and German knowledge