Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Looking for your next career move? We have fantastic opportunities for people to join our team. Do you have any outgoing and confident personality and enjoy contact with people plus managing a variety of tasks within your day?
M&C Energy Group, the world's leading firm of Energy Consultants are currently recruiting for
based at our Budapest Office. The Company is currently entering an exciting period as it continues upon a major growth plan both within the UK and across the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: providing a data collection service, obtaining (copy) utility bills to ensure that full client billing records are maintained on M&C systems. This will allow invoicing and analysis procedures to be carried out. Managing, maintaining and effectively controlling customer portfolio invoices, tender and contract data to ensure consistently high quality of service delivery to clients. Providing an efficient workflow service to internal stakeholders (Account Managers, Negotiations Team etc.) to enable maximisation of revenue and control over client portfolio.
Duties will include a number of the following tasks, depending on role requirements.
Data Collection Responsibilities, including:
- The collection of (copy) utility bills from clients and/or suppliers;
- Coordination of client contact and ensuring client information on systems are accurate and up to date;
Portfolio Maintenance, including:
- Maintaining comprehensive, accurate and up to date client energy portfolio database on corporate systems, reflecting changes (new sites, closed sites)
- Create, review and cleanse site, meter, consumption and associated data for all new and existing clients, in liaison with Data Processing teams
- Resolve on-going client and supplier administrative queries relating to client energy portfolio, or refer to Rapid Client Response Team where appropriate
Contract Administration, including:
- Manage contract administration post supplier award to ensure successful and timely implementation of selected supplier’s contract
- Responsible for ensuring all sites transfer to and register with the chosen supplier in accordance with the supply contract period
- Responsible for managing any outgoing supplier transfer objections / delays – identifying objections and their reasons; liaising with outgoing and incoming suppliers to resolve issues and referring any unresolved issues to Account Manager to liaise with client to resolve
Tender Management, including:
- Prepare all required standing data in advance of each client supply contract tender as required, utilising corporate systems, supplier information and client data
- Issue accurate and comprehensive client supply contract tenders to all selected suppliers by required deadlines as established with Account Manager/Negotiations Team, and ensure safe receipt by suppliers
Supply Management, including:
- Grow Metering & Connections revenue and achieve targets through service penetration with new and existing clients, including revenue from metering partner contracts and added value services
- Project manage new connections, installations and upgrades for clients
- Responsibility for keeping fully informed with industry developments and regulations regarding utility metering and connections
- Assist and support other operational activity according to workload demands.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Demonstrates initiative and takes responsibility for allocated workflow
- Natural drive to take ownership
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to change and re-prioritise accordingly
- Excellent standard of reliability
- Excellent level of English and at least one of Spanish/Dutch/German/Italian, both written and verbal
- Must be computer literate (proficient in Microsoft Office and experience of Lotus Notes would be advantageous
- Desire to support team members and colleagues.
- New graduates welcome
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your CV and covering letter, along with salary expectations, to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.
|Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés, Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling, Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció|