Plant Change Agent - LEAN specialist
Our Multinational market leading company in FMCG is looking for a new Plant Change Agent(LEAN/Continous Improvement Specialist) colleague.
- Drive and support plant performance improvement by implementing the strategy development and deployment (or SDD) process using tools of the LEAN Manufacturing system.
- Manage and support behavior of all employees including plant management in order to reduce variability and increase predictability of all processes
- Create plant culture in which Continuous Improvement (CI) and standardization become organizational values in order to create a competitive advantage
- Implementing and improving LEAN tools (5S,Value stream mapping etc.)
- University or collage degree in food engineering or industrial engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in production, preferably at a Multinational company
- Strong LEAN knowledge and experience
- Fluent english both oral and written
- Attractive compensation package
- Multinational and dynamic team and work enviroment
- Multinational career opportunity
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján