A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Payroll Practitioner.
The main responsibilities :
- Establishing & maintaining payroll records: new hires, leavers, transfers, contractual changes etc.
- Validation of all payments and deductions:
- Ensuring all payments are duly authorized, correct, and technically compliant.
- Ensuring all outside agencies have the correct detail to support payments. Liaise with the agency to ensure robust processes are in place.
- Technical mastery on SAP payroll, ability to identify and offer solutions for basic issues / problems
- At least High School degree
- Fluent English
- Demonstrable payroll experience and administration experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to undertake any non routine requests