Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
- Manage payroll (external provider) and HR administration processes and employee records
- Participation and leading salary surveys, manage annual salary review processes
- Manage company benefits’ system
- Manage cost & headcount planning and controlling process
- Manage the Job Grading system
- Ensure that all HR administration and payroll processes are fully compliant with local law and company policies
- Support HR team and line managers in matters relating to labour law
- Manage expatriate administration processes, relocation procedures, handle taxation issues and audits
- Manage relations with work council and trade unions
Continuous personal development in professional, successful organisation.
- University or college degree is essential
- Fluency in English
- At least 4 years’ relevant working experience and minimum 1 years’ experience at an international manufacturing company
- Understanding of HR administrative processes and the Hungarian Labour Code
- Strong personal taxation knowledge
- Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Managerial skills, ability to manage a small team
- Strong analytical skills
- Multitasking skills
Competitive, in line with the responsibilities of the jobholder.