Employee Services of our client provides HR shared services including HR systems, administration and payroll across Europe, Middle East and Africa. In partnership with HR, Employee Service is undergoing significant change to existing operations including considerable regional expansion. A significant part of this development is the implementation of a standard global payroll platform and operating model. This role will form part of a new EMEA Regional Payroll Services Team.
On its behalf we are looking for candidates for the position:
- To assist in the accurate and timely production of a section of the monthly EMEA payrolls (multiple countries).
- To prepare and input all approved information and requests within the departments SLA times.
- To perform stringent checks on data and then utilize the bulk upload tool (where applicable) to input directly to the Payroll System
- To perform ‘PLAYBACK’ with the originator to ensure accuracy of data load
- Prepare/calculate/input the payments to ensure Net Pay and all Statutory deductions are accurate
- To prepare off-cycle payments where applicable
- To process requests for salary advance payments where applicable, ready for checking
- To assist in the checking of the payroll to ensure accuracy of data and input (Maker/Checker)
- Liaise with In-Country teams as required
- To prepare reconciliation of all cash allowance and deduction elements on monthly payrolls
- To assist with Tax year-end administration
- To assist the Team Leader with the checking of the monthly payroll input and output
- To file all required data received on a daily/monthly basis
- Professional qualification preferred (e.g. IPP) or 2 years experience within a large payroll operation team, supporting live payroll
- A solid knowledge of payroll processes
- Experience of working as a payroll analyst in an international business is advantageous
- Numerate and analytical
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- PC Literate
- Experience of working in a large financial institution would be beneficial
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Language requirements: English (certain other European languages are an advantage)
- Flexible in approach to work during periods of peak activity
- Reliable and contributes to building a positive team oriented environment
- Positive attitude / personal motivation
- Ability to problem solve and breakdown into the relevant components
- Ability to build relationships with Peers and as well as the In country teams
If you are interested in the role above, please send your resume both Hungarian and English to the following e-mail address referring to PAY.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org