Accutor is a global Legal, Payroll and Tax consultancy that specialises in helping organisations, recruitment agencies and individual contractors to work globally. We work with many of the global fortune 2000 companies and are able to deploy contractors under our entities across the world.
Accutor AG, the global Legal and Tax Consultancy is looking to hire a Payroll Accountant to be based in our office in Switzerland. If you are not from Switzerland, we will help you settle in a country with one of the highest standards of living in the world.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration/Finance required, Accounting Degree preferred, OR degree in Law
- Two plus years in a Payroll Office or Accounting function, OR Two + years in a Legal function (Immigration or Employment Law) ;
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in Excel or an integrated and automated payroll accounting system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Language Skills – in addition to Hungarian, the successful Candidate will be proficient in spoken and written English. Spoken German or French is an advantage, but not essential
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll for Contractors working around the world; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all social security, tax and other special payroll deductions, as per instructions for each region
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, legal, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of contractor data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. labour "home" work, overtime, leave balances, head count, social security and pension contribution reports)
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system, including creation and checking of monthly payslips. Setup each contractor, valid programs for each employee's charges, and adherence to systems; monitor submissions of approved timesheets, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service
- Establish/maintain contractor records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to company policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations
Please send your CV to the e-mail address below.
|Kategória||Külföldi munka, Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|
|Régió||Budapest, Baranya, Békés, Nógrád, ... Tolna, Somogy, Bács-Kiskun, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Csongrád, Fejér, Győr-Moson-Sopron, Hajdú-Bihar, Heves, Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok, Komárom-Esztergom, Pest, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, Vas, Veszprém, Zala, Külföld|