Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Operations Manager - Financial Accounting [ST-AFAOM01]
Our clientOur client is a prestigious multinational Business Service Center. We are looking for an Operations Manager who will be leading a team and will be responsible for providing excellent services.
TasksThe Operations Manager has the primary responsibility to drive partner satisfaction by delivering cost-effective and quality services, by continuously seeking, initiating, supporting, leading and implementing improvement opportunities and by motivating people in a Shared Service Centre environment.
- Run the business according to the agreed service levels with all partners of the managed functional area.
- Ensure partner satisfaction is high, ensure proper feedback process from the partners is in place and all actions are taken to deliver improvement opportunities on the managed functional area.
- Ensure adequate reporting and risk management and intensive communication with external stakeholders are in place in order to identify and proactively manage issues, changes and drivers of BSC performance on the managed functional area. Work with partners to continuously improve processes and drive standardisation.
- Act as process owner of the specific professional area, own the professional knowledge and processes. Aim for European process ownership in the long term.
- Develop direct reports, to fulfil their roles both professional and people management side and influence and control their people management work, in order to ensure the BSC people management policies and guidelines are applied on the managed functional area and are in line with the people management standards of the BSC
- Ensure business communication (top down and bottom up) is delivered on all level of the managed functional area.
- Ensure proper sourcing and management of human resources, having the right number and skills/knowledge of the people in focus
- Apply the BSC process management and quality management framework on the managed functional area.
- Support the Continuous Improvement (CI) team in the Request, Define & Pre-Kick-off, Analysis, Implementation, Live and Operate & Monitor phases of continuous improvement projects and implement all agreed changes on the managed functional area.
- Act as budget holder of the managed functional area and ensure operation is running within the planned budget.
Requirements- University or college degree, preferably in economics with Finance/Accountancy.
- At least 10 years work experience and 5 years in leading a big team (40-50 people) is required.
- Proven experience in management of operational processes covering the areas of Financial accounting/ General Accounting, with demonstrable record of managing these functions for an international company.
- Excellent English knowledge.
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong people, change and process management skills
- Proven experience in coaching and leading a team
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong-minded, but self-possessed attitude
Advantageous- One more European language (German, French, Italian or Spanish) on fluent level is an advantage.
- ERP system experience is an advantage.
- Other CRM, Finance system, Accounts receivables application, data warehouse experience, is an advantage.
- Previous project management experinece
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|