The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
• Welcome guests and colleagues
• Handle incoming telephone calls
• Attending meetings as requested to take minutes and subsequently distribute along with any reports
• Travel arrangements including booking of travel tickets, hotels and hire cars
• Support the arrangements for ex patriots including the arrangement of accommodation and dealing with any issues regarding thereof.
• Manage the purchase and distribution of the monthly travel tickets and Erzsebet vouchers
• Support any administration as requested and appropriate
• Arrange travel for staff members and administer correctly through SETS.
• Making necessary bookings for visitors to BILK/Hungary including finding and maintaining relationships with appropriate hotels.
• Maintain meeting rooms in good order and ensure all supplies are available for meetings. When requested provide refreshments and snacks for any meetings.
• Maintain all notice boards to ensure up to date and show all relevant information.
• Maintain stationery supplies for the office staff.
• Arrange outbound and inbound mail for the office staff.
• Secondary school degree
• Preferably 2 year experience in a similar role within a multinational business
• Excellent English command
• German or Japanese would be an advantage
• Good administration and time management skills
• Very good attention to detail
• Must be reliable and able to manage confidential information
• B category driving license
What we offers:
• Competitive salary
• Multinational working environment
Place of work:
• Budapest, XXIII.district (BILK Logistics Centre)