Our client is a leading global information, telecommunication, network equipment and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through it customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, it has established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices.
NOC Manager is responsible to present and sale the NOC to customer, audit and improve the setup of NOC, support the NOC director to align the strategy to requirement of market and customer.
If you want to be the part of a growing and dynamic team and would like extend your experience within an international company, don't hesitate and send you application.
- Work as consultant of NOC director, provide professional suggestion both in strategy and detail level
- Present NOC to internal and external customer, promote NOC as the critical service part to customer.
- Define and plan sales strategies for NOC Business development
- Marketing Plan and explore new market segments for the existing and new customers to achieve the planned sales target.
- Audit the organization and procedure of NOC, make sure all the activities of NOC comply the market requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications / Electronic Engineering / IT / BA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in telecom (operators, service providers) account management, managing key accounts and proven record of sales success within the telecom field
- Network Operation Centre (NOC) or Data Centre experience in advantage
- Excellent net worker, experience in accessing and working with top management of targeted customers
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and leadership skills
- Action oriented, results driven, aggressive and persistent
- Fluent in English