Our partner dealing in the field of world-class financial technology and mathematical financial modelling is looking for a
NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (USA - New York)
to fulfill the tasks below:
- Exlusive operational support of Windows systems, application servers, storage systems and Cisco network equipment
- Ensuring proper system redundancy and data backup in a 7/24 environment in accordance with industry best practices
- Maintaining network security, internet firewalls and VPN access.
- Establish policies and procedures including DRA for ensuring the security and integrity of the environment
- Access management
- Vendor management
- 4 years of network & systems administration experience
- 2 years are with experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches
- Hardware and systems architecture experience with high availability systems, including benchmarking and monitoring
- Depth understanding of the OSI Model, routing and switching technologies, TCP/IP protocol, advanced systems integration and excellent network troubleshooting skills
- Experience with configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco networking gear (certifications such as CCNA and CCNP are a plus).
- Experience with data center management.
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent English language communication skills.
The perfect candidate should be desperate to be a part of a small organization and must have the ability of adopt easily the possible upcoming changes to ensure smooth operation.
The ideal applicant must have a proven track of long-term mentality.
Also the understanding of the complexity and sensitivity of the operation and a responsible approach is a big plus.