Network Security Engineer
Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing network security team we are looking for new collegaues now.
- Certify, engineer and support policy audit, policy, risk analysis and security event management solutions.
- Work with all disciplines and product owners to deploy/integrate current ArcSight and SilverTail products suite with company's perimeter, Internal and application Infrastructures.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed the company internal and regulatory requirements.
- Interface with Business groups and engineering in all security related projects.
- Produce documentation of processes and procedures for the usage of the toolset.
- Follow the Technology Development Life Cycle in the development of all security tools.
- Relevant degree
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience with Linux or Unix in general
- Scripting (Bash, KSH or Perl) skills
- Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem and toolsets such as Hive, MapReduce, etc. is desirable but not a must
- Understanding of HP/ArcSight products in an large enterprise environment is desirable
- Experience and Understanding of Databases is desirable
- Experience and Understanding of financial fraud detection using SIEM products is desirable
- Ability to work in a team
- Understand the high level principles around software development lifecycle and must be able to capture, articulate requirements and progress clearly.
- Familiarity with information security concepts and products, Technology Risk Management principles and challenges with third party connectivity.
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján