The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Network Project Engineer
• Develops Detailed (As Built) Design documentation in support of various network projects.
• Executes against detailed design in support of projects.
• Responsible for delivery against the project execution plan and timeline.
• Responsible for service reporting.
• Creation of Cabling Cut sheets.
• Collaborates with Operations to execute Ops Acceptance testing (OAT’s).
• Collaborates with Operations and Design Engineering to create run books and processes required to operate new products.
• Provides feedback to Design Engineering on Design Templates.
• Provides feedback to Architectural Engineering and Platform Engineering about current and future services features.
• Responsible for Design Review governance.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• 3 years of experience configuring routers and switches in a production WAN/LAN/MAN environment.
• Understanding the OSI model, including TCP/IP, client/server designs, routing protocols (OSPF, RIP, BGP), LAN, WAN technologies, VPNs, VoIP, IP multicast.
• Understanding of multicast, MPLS (L3 VPN, L2 VPN, VPLS, preferably from a provider point of view).
• Understanding of layer 2 protocols Frame Relay, HDLC, PPP, spanning-tree protocols.
• Experience with Unix/Linux command line.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 981 0403