TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES IN HUNGARY
Do you speak German up to business standard? Do you have an analytical mindset? Would you like to work with the world leading Market Research Company? Do you enjoy cultural diversity?
If your answers were yes, TCS is the place for you!
About the Company
TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 800 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years.
At our Budapest office we are currently seeking for:
Market Research Analysts
As a Market Research Analyst you will analyze market data and trends to provide value-added insights for local and international companies operating in Italy, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Your analyses will support the client to make smart business decisions and help them achieving their strategic marketing plans.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Collect and analyze data on custo
mer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
• Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data
• Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies
• Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution
• Provide support to account team and/or client by responding to ad-hoc data requests, answering questions, and providing basic technical support and analysis
• Provide data for assigned account and prepare information for client presentation
• Create and maintain client data dictionaries, perform data quality checks on client deliverables, and chart/graph data as requested
• Contribute to one-on-one and/or small group training with clients data basics
• Support client needs in a timely and efficient manner demonstrating a sense of urgency, tenacity, and commitment to quality and excellent client service
• College or University Degree in Economics
• German and English knowledge up to business standard
• French knowledge is nice to have
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good math and/or analytical skills
• Self driven, with excellent time management and organizational skills
• Problem-solving and solutions oriented skills
• Consumer Packaged Goods industry (Marketing/Sales) experience a plus
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding organization
- Possibility for knowledge transfer abroad (Germany, Austria, Schwitzerland, Italy, India)
- International work environment
If you would like to apply for this job, please send us your English CV to the email address below.