Our well-known, multinational partner is looking for a Management Assistant to support the daily work of the Managing Director of the company.
- Providing administrative support to Managing Director in his day-to-day activities,
- Organizing and maintaining the schedule of business meetings/conference calls, setting video conferences, and client meetings, diary management
- Providing ad-hoc and regular presentations, business documents and agendas
- Composing meeting minutes, meeting follow-up materials, memos, etc.
- Managing all forms of correspondence, prepare mailings and documents, handle phone calls,
- Organizing business trips, liaising with travel agency
- Assisting in preparing ad-hoc reports and special projects (e.g. organizing corporate events, visits, etc.)
- Executing other general administrative duties independently, such as maintaining document file system, PO creation, etc.
- Providing assistance to Functional Directors (travel arrangements, visitors, etc.)
- Assisting with office management duties and supervise work of reception.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience as an executive assistant/personal assistant supporting senior leaders preferably in multinational environment
- University/College degree
- Fluency in English and Hungarian is a must (both verbal and written working proficiency)
- Excellent computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and positive attitude, ability to deal successfully with multiple stakeholders
- Highly developed time management skills, ability to organize and prioritize multiple deadlines, attention to details, accuracy.
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján