Our prestigous client is looking to recruit qualified candidates for Logistic Planner in its Business Support Centre in Budapest for the following tasks:
Logistics Planners are in close contact with the vendors. Their task is to supply approximately 150 retail sites in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Manage automatic Stock Replenishment and Truck Dispatching Optimisation and manual systems.
- Responsible for creating the schedules for all Fuels Marketing orders; role requires extensive use of the system to produce maximum number of schedules in as short time as possible.
- Take full responsibility of tuning the parameters ensuring optimal usage of the term trucks and cost effective planning.
- Avoiding customer run-outs of products as well as any left-on-vehicles.
- College or university degree, preferably major of logistics
- Fluency in English AND French
- 0-3 years work experience
- Sound PC skills - integrated system knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in shifts (24/7)