On behalf of our world wide well-known multinational partner we are looking for candidates for the following role:
Learning Representative (Finnish speaker) - Budapest
The Learning Representative is a dual role supporting European countries and should be fluent in English and Finnish. Takes ownership of the resolution of clients issues, provides the customers with professional training management logistics support. Gives guidance and solves problems as the first point of contact whenever possible within the target response time.
- Coordination includes activities to co-ordinate approval, enrollment and procurement processes for training events requested by the companys employees. The resources will work within a widely dispersed team across Europe with extensive telephone and e-mail contact. All activities are conducted in English.
- Managing class enrollments after a request is approved
- Creating and distributing course logistics for participants
- Verify invoices against POs and highlight anomalies
- Danish Enrollments/Customer requests management. Create/Update customer information, course enrollment, cancellation, complaint, or requests. Qualify the method of payment (including credit card) and/or request manual billing when appropriate.
- Process World trade training enrollments for countries that do not have access to the IT system of the company, but their student would like to attend a class. Obtain country approval and student details by contacting country coordinator.
- Collect requests for Visa Letter and prepare Visa Letter. Fax the Visa Letter to the Embassy and to the student.
- Contact the customers when a course is canceled, location or date has been changed.
- Customer Master Record Creation. Pull enrollment records from the Enroll CMR Queue in the IT system of the company. Verify there is not an existing record. Request a Customer Master Record. Reconcile the newly created Customer Master Record.
- Receive enrollments, orders and inquiries from the Internet. Process enrollments and orders in the IT system of the company. Submit inquiries to the appropriate party for resolution. Contact customers for missing information.
- High-school graduation
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- University or college degree
Our partner offers:
- Professional development an career opportunities
- Very good working environment
- Dynamic team working style
- Stable background provided by a dynamically growing multinational company
Please send your detailed CV in English (and Hungarian) - with the ID number in the subject of the letter - to Kapa Brigitta with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail
address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.