J.S. Hamilton International Ltd. (http://Link megjelenítése) is a market leader in Poland in independent food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, consumer products and environmental laboratory testing.
Our services support a variety of industries such as: food manufacturers and retailers, cosmetic and household chemistry producers, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, packaging manufacturers and others.
Due to our expansion in Central and Eastern Europe we are now looking for enthusiastic, energetic candidates for our location in Budapest for the position of:
- University degree in microbiology or a related field such as biochemistry, biotechnology, food chemistry, chemistry
- Minimum 5-years experience in laboratory testing, microbiological testing (it is preferred testing of food, drinking water and cosmetic products). Previous experience of managing a Microbiology Laboratory is an advantage
- Experience in ISO/IEC 17025 quality system implementation and management will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Food Industry
- English at communicative level (spoken and written)
- Driver license category B
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Managing the acquisition of equipment and culture media needed for new laboratory
- Building and managing the laboratory staff
- Obtaining required authorization from authorities, implement ISO/IEC 17025:2005 requirements and obtaining NAT accreditation
- Validation of microbiological testing methods
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity please send us your English CV along with salary expectation by email address below.
We reserve right to contact selected candidates only.