Our prestigous client is the major player in sport goods and fashion.
Now we are looking a Key Account Manager responsible for the Hungarian market who is:
- Responsible for contacts with Key Account partners to secure their satisfaction and retention.
- Searching for new business opportunities
- Coming up with a strategy and objectives for the account management
- Determines the most crucial needs of the key customers and carries them out to ensure that they receive first-class customer care and service
- Comes up with a strategy to manage the accounts and setting objectives about the account management.
- Carries out continuous market analysis and research on the dynamics of the accounts.
- Prepares sales target of the accounts and regularly checks the progress and level of achievement - planning, forecasting and price strategy.
- Negotiation of marketing activities with customers
- Coordination of sales and marketing activites and analyze and evaluation of realized promotions
- Evaluation of business results.
- Sales forecasting on regular basis by account and category
- Develops strategies for the portfolio and channels and updates/adopt this strategy regularly to meet the market needs.
- University degree in business administration with focus on Sales/ Retail/ Marketing
- High degree of commercial and business acumen knowledge, min. 4 years of business/ sales development experience within large sales organizations in the FMCG industry, ideally Sporting Goods Apparel/Shoes or Fashion
- Fluent spoken and written Hungarian and English
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, relationship management, facilitation)
- Proven methodological skills (data analysis, business planning, story lining)
- Exposure: sports
Competitive salary + bonus + cafeteria
Company car, mobile, laptop