Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Grundfos is one of Denmark's largest companies. Our pumps have been taking development and sustainability to a new dimension for over 60 years. In 2010 the Grundfos Group decided to establish “Grundfos Financial Shared Services” (GFSS) in Budapest.
As a financial shared service centre for more than 40 companies in more than 20 countries in Europe, we will add value by providing best practice services in terms of efficiency and quality to our operational business.
Would you like to join us?
GFSS is looking for highly-motivated, customer service-oriented people in the following position:
Junior Process Specialist - Intercompany
The Intercompany Process Specialist executes all activities as defined in the SLAs/OLAs for RtR for selected local companies with the support of the Senior Process Specialist and reports directly to the Group Leader RtR & Treasury.
• Accurate and timely recording of all incoming and outgoing Intercompany transactions
• Monthly/quarterly reconciliations of Intercompany accounts
• Active and efficient communication with internal and external entities (other departments, regional entities)
• Active participation in the migration of Intercompany activities
• Tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs) and implementing measures to constantly improve those
• University or college degree in economics or finance
• Good accounting knowledge
• Advanced level of English and preferably another European language
• Working knowledge with SAP FI
• Basic knowledge MS Office
Skills and specific competencies:
• Systematic and quality-oriented way of working
• Ability and willingness to work in a team and to acquire new skills
• Distinct flexibility and capacity to work under pressure with regard to function and time
• Sense of duty and responsibility
• Communicative, people oriented personality
• Willingness to acquire new skills
What we offer:
• Development opportunities in an international environment
• People- and value-focused organization culture
• Team-oriented, friendly work atmosphere
• Competitive benefit package
• Professional development
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség