Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
The EIB, the European Union¿s bank, is seeking to recruit for its Risk Management Directorate (RM) ¿ Financial Risk Department (FRD) - ALM and Financial Risk Division (ALM) at its headquarters in Luxembourg, a :
(Junior) Financial Risk Management Officer
The successful candidate will contribute to the optimisation of the ALM, liquidity, funding and lending functions of the Bank through the elaboration and implementation of policies in a specific domain of financial risk (e.g. ALM, interest rate risk, foreign exchange risk, liquidity risk, transfer pricing), as well as through the monitoring, management and reporting of related risk exposures in order to minimise risk and achieve set return targets for the Bank in the framework of the EIB¿s objectives.
The (Junior) Financial Risk Management Officer reports to the Head of Division and/or Head of Unit. S/he works closely with the departments involved in financial and control matters, especially SCC, FI, OPS and FC. S/he also interacts with peer institutions, consultancy and audit firms for risk management.
- Contribute to the activity of monitoring the Funding and Net Funding Result generation system of the Bank and producing the relevant reports
- Contribute to the configuration of the activities of the Bank in its risk management tools (eg Algorithmics) in order to facilitate the production of the risk reports of the division
- Contribute to Liquidity and FX risk management by reporting, contributing to the preparation of the Liquidity and stress test reports, analysing and/or checking the FX position of the Bank, suggesting hedging actions on specific transactions and calculating the amounts of GBP and USD margins subject to periodical hedging
- Contribute to the data control process of the division in order to ensure the production of the risk reports on the basis of clean and up-to-date and reliable data
- Contribute to the maintenance and update of the Financial Risk and ALM Policy Guidelines and related procedures and methodologies
- Control compliance with approved procedures and policies
- Advise and formulate independent opinions on operations/proposals embedding financial risks
- Staying up-to-date on the latest best banking practice evolutions on relevant subjects
- Ensure back-up of reporting tasks in the other areas of activity of the Division
- University degree in a quantitative subject (eg Maths, Physics, Statistics) with some exposure to finance, or in Finance/Economics, with a solid quantitative background
- Post-graduate studies in the above areas and/or a relevant professional qualification, such as the PRMIA or GARP certificate, would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years¿ professional experience in Finance (ALM, Risk Management, Capital Markets, Treasury)
- Mathematical background
- General knowledge of quantitative and modelling tools (e.g. yield curve modelling, VaR methodology, BpV calculation, transfer pricing systems, capital allocation models)
- Familiarity with accounting principles and Financial Accounts analysis. Knowledge of IFRS accounting principles would be an advantage
- Understanding of how financial markets (money-market, capital markets and derivatives) operate
- Knowledge of internally-used IT systems like WSS (FK), BO and Algorithmics.
- Practical experience of risk management tools and processes
- Excellent knowledge of English or French and a good command of the other language. Knowledge of other European Union languages would be an advantage
- Analysis and problem solving
- Quantitative analytical capacity
- Sound judgement
- Developed inter-personal skills and cultural awareness
- Desire to learn
- Organising and prioritising
- Detail Focus
- Result Focus
- Anticipate issues
- Stress tolerance
Deadline for applications: 2nd June 2012
We believe that Diversity is good for our people and our business. We promote and value diversity and inclusion among our staff and candidates; irrespective of their gender, age, nationality, race, culture, education and experience, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
|Bank / Biztosítás / Pénzintézet, Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|
|3 és 5 év között|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség