Junior Consultant - Belfast
We are recruiting! If you would like to join one of the best PR teams in the business, have a look at below.
Junior Consultant, JPR
We are seeking an ambitious, creative, degree-educated professional with at least six months experience in a PR or marketing environment to join our award-winning team. The successful candidate will work across accounts with blue-chip clients in sectors such as financial services, retail, and technology. The successful candidate will have excellent written and digital skills, and will work well as part of our close-knit team .
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in a PR or marketing discipline OR any degree (or equivalent qualification) plus a postgraduate qualification in a PR or marketing discipline
- At least 6 months experience in a PR or marketing environment (either in-house or agency)
- Experience of writing press releases, blog posts and web copy
- Experience of managing blogs / websites and managing social media accounts
- Ability to work well as part of a dynamic and hard-working team
Desirable criteria (not essential):
- Video editing or video project-management experience
- Experience of working with / creating infographics
- CIPR membership (including Affiliate and Associate)
- A full, clean driving license
What we can offer:
A competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, excellent development potential, unrivalled working environment, and after a probationary period, CIPR membership and a pension contribution.
JPR is Northern Ireland's longest-established PR company. We won awards at a global, European, UK and Northern Ireland level in 2014, including a Golden World Award, a European PR Excellence Award, and Best International Campaign at the UK CorpComms Awards. Our clients include industry-leaders in sectors such as manufacturing, professional services, banking, retail, and technology, as well as leading educational establishments and public bodies.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please email your CV and an example of a piece of written work you have completed to: by 5pm on Friday 20th February, 2015.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />