Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Junior Applications Developer
One Fortune 100 company will use your innovations today; many more will tomorrow.
Who we are...
Oracle Applications Labs (OAL) runs the Oracle software that runs Oracle. OAL is responsible for implementing, running, and improving nearly all of Oracle's Enterprise Applications: CRM, HCM, Financials, SCM, you name it.
We use Oracle's own real-life business requirements as a "test bed" for innovation. We often race out ahead of standard product and build extensions and custom applications to meet the needs of our 100,000-employee, Fortune 100 company. Once proven, our ideas and innovations quickly find their way back into core product. We also ensure that Oracle is always Oracle’s best reference for our enterprise applications.
We offer participating in today's projects, which means...
- delivering the infrastructure to operate Oracle's Public Cloud SaaS and PaaS solutions
- architecting applications optimally for the world's fastest servers (Exadata & Exalogic)
- delivering self-service Quoting, Order and Contract Management tools to sales
- designing universal worklist modalities on iPad and iPhone.
And what about tomorrow's projects?
If you are a technical professional with a proven background in enterprise applications development & with technical references within the industry, then join us and find out!
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- BSC/MSC in Information Systems, Computer Science or any applied sciences related to IT
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, Shell Scripts
- Good communication (English)
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver effectively in a team setting as well as independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced virtual environment that demands co-ordination across time-zones.
- Enthusiasm and passion for building next-gen enterprise apps
Please apply, if you have the passion and drive to work in an environment, where challenges are a norm, where individual brilliance is valued and goes hand in hand with team performance.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
|IT / Informatika|