Are you passionate about developing great software? Do you feel proud when you help create a product that many people use? Do you consider yourself to be a good developer? Do you enjoy working in a multidisciplinary and diverse team? You always wanted to work in open source for a living? If so, this might be your dream job. We are looking for someone with passion for software development and web technologies.
Join the team of our prestigious web-based open source developer client as their new Master of Java!
- Work in a long-term software product. Building strong foundations, without being constrained by deadlines, delivering the best possible solution and iterating then.
- Work in an open source distributed company with strong ethical values, sharp vision, in an international environment
- Write high quality and maintainable code. Keeping technical debt under control.
- Participate in peer review processes, growing along with your teammates. Suggest improvements and be humble enough to allow other’s suggestions. Everyone learns from everyone, no matter how brilliant you are
- Use Git and GitHub in a daily basis: branches, merges, rebases, pull-requests, etc.
- Work closely with Product Management teams to implement the shared vision.
- 3-5 relevant working experience
- You’re a vocational programmer, a coder, an engineer and you’re proud of that.
- Good team player.
- Excellent attention to detail. Seriously, more than that.
- It’s a big plus if you’re a contributor to open source, hackathons, meetups or whatever related to coding.
- Understand and share the values of agile development. No matter what fancy tools or words you know, whether you’re TDDer or not, agile is about core values
- Experience with software engineering best practices: version control, unit testing, etc.
- Proficient with Git (or any other DVCS) and related branching patterns: git-flow, pull-requests, rebases, etc.
- Self-starter, quick learner, self-motivated, proactive beyond your duty.
- Your favorite devices is provided
- Flexibility to work remotely when the task allows for it.
- Top health insurance for you
- A place to be yourself, in which everyone can grow personally.
|IT / Informatika|