Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Java Developer (Server side) [JUWD-JD01]
Our clientOur client is a well-known multimedia company.
Tasks- Liaise with technical and non technical customers to produce and deliver business and technical requirements/functional specifications.
- Undertake system / architectural design and review employing best industry practice.
- Select appropriate technology/framework and develop software solution to high standards taking into consideration code maintainability and scalability.
- Be involved with testing solution through the use of software automation (Junit) or manual testing strategies in conjunction with the QA team.
- Produce and maintain design, maintenance (e.g. release notes) and operational documentation (deployment instructions).
- Maintain and enhance the development environment and advance the technical systems architectures and technologies.
- Research and recommend new technologies and best practices.
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to conduct software code reviews of peers and self developed software solutions.
- Work across boundaries with technical and non technical people in a variety of global locations
- Support internal and external technical clients in integration to the content management system.
- Communicate closely with Engineering, Design, Operational teams, and the Business with help from the product owner.
Requirements- Software development of computer sciences degree.
- Good written and spoken English
- 2+ years working in a recognized professional software / internet development company.
- 2+ years development and delivery of online products or services.
- 2+ years experience with Java Web Technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JavaMail, JDBC, web services, Java web applications.
- 2+ years experience of using relational database technology.
- 2+ years exposure to end-user facing web development frameworks.
- 2+ years exposure and practice in all areas of the software development life cycle.
- Web services, XML
- MVC frameworks, Spring MVC, Servlets, JSP
- Tomcat / Glassfish
- Source Control (SVN)
- Linux/Unix and Windows
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Continuous Integration (TeamCity) is a significant advantage
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM or TDD is a significant advantage
- Experience in SOA is an advantage
|IT / Informatika|