Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Java Developer [JUWD-J05]
MegbízónkOur client is a well-known multimedia company.
Feladatok- Liaise with technical and non technical customers to produce and deliver business and technical requirements/functional specifications.
- Plan, document and manage software development projects from concept through to final delivery.
- Undertake system design employing best industry practice using recognized object orientated design principles.
- Select appropriate technology/framework and develop software solution to high standards taking into consideration code maintainability and scalability.
- Be involved with testing solution through the use of software automation (Junit) or manual testing strategies in conjunction with the QA team.
- Produce and maintain design (e.g. Object and Database diagrams), maintenance (e.g. release notes) and operational documentation (deployment instructions).
- Maintain and enhance the development environment and advance the technical systems architectures and technologies.
- Research and recommend new technologies and best practices.
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to conduct software code reviews of peers and self developed software solutions.
- Work across boundaries with technical and non technical people in a variety of global locations (North America, Asia, Europe).
- 2-5 years experience of coding high availability web based software systems (e.g. customer facing web applications, registration and authentication systems, personalization systems, e-commerce and shopping basket technology, email delivery or messaging).
- 2-5 years working in a professional software / internet development company.
- 2-5 years development and delivery of online products or services that are customer facing.
- 2-5 years experience with Java Web Technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JDBC, web services, Java web applications.
- 2-5 years experience of using Relational Database Technology.
- 2-5 years exposure and practice in all areas of the software development life cycle. (Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance).
- Proven Track record of software development and delivery.
- Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in an environment where the candidate is required to perform outside of the role of a programmer (e.g. meeting customers, gathering requirements) is a distinct advantage.
- Java EE
- Web: HTML, JSP, Servlets, XML
- MVC Frameworks
- Database : JDBC, SQL, Experience with any mainstream RDMS
Specific Skills Required
- Skilled and experienced JSE/JEE programmer
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English
Előny- Web Services : Axis, CXF
- Application Containers : Tomcat, Glassfish
- Java Software Development Environment: Eclipse
- Version control system : SVN, Perforce
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows 7
- Programming: Experience with Spring frameworks is an advantage
- Relational Database Technology MSSQL 2008
- Experience working within an agile development environment
|IT / Informatika|