Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
IT Young Professional Program 2014
Our IT Young Professional Training Program targets university and high school students who are motivated to learn professional application development in C/C++, Java or other programming languages or to become experts in the area of application testing.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária provides programme participants with a uniquely professional environment with mission-critical applications and with exclusive insight to the aviation industry.
Participants will attend various intensive IT and soft skill trainings. In addition, our trainees receive a comprehensive overview of airline business processes that is unique and valuable in the IT industry. Our target is that after accomplishing the program our trainees are able to productively participate in our application development or testing projects and continue their self-development in collaboration with Hungarian and international Lufthansa Systems employees.
The Program will contain the following trainings
- Generic technical trainings - These trainings help to understand the whole lifecycle of application development and highlight the areas which are essential in a real working environment (agile development and testing, release management, software architecture foundations etc.).
- Specific technical trainings - These technical trainings provide a knowledge which is needed for the specific project or software product (e.g. web development in cloud environment, ISTQB testing methods, Java, C++)
- Soft skill training (communication, conflict handling, etc.)
- Airline knowhow training
- General software development knowledge
- Knowledge of a programming language or technology, preferably C/C++, Java or ABAP
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Good learning capabilities
- Open-minded, flexible personality
- Flexibility to work in various technologies and projects
- Strong dedication to complex problem solving
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
The ideal candidate
- Has a positive, team oriented attitude,
- Is looking for long-term competence development,
- Has good communication and language skills,
- Is proactive and self-sufficient in learning and work.
Required language skills: English intermediate level, language exam is not necessary.
Work hours: We look for trainees in both part time and full time at least 6 hours.
Deadline for application: 2014.06.15
Starting date of the program: 2014.08.11
Duration of employment: Indefinite duration