Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting you for an exciting career!
The world’s leading telecommunication company’s Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
IT Transition Management – Project Manager
As the part of the Security Engineering Transition team, will support customer’s network requirements through the complete lifecycle of design, cost, implementation and support through to end of life.
Provide network engineering expertise in support of Group Network Security standards and policies for the Vodafone Enterprise network, installed security appliances and infrastructure.
The candidate will be a key team member on strategic or enterprise-wide technology projects or issues.
- Responsible for managing project activities under the general oversight of the Transition Management Team Leader.
- Lead various projects to transition, implement or change Service Management of Security Appliances to VOCH.
- Develop, roll-out and ensure adherence with the service management transfer/implementation of Operating Company security appliances to meet customer’s expectation.
- Plan, execute and co-ordinate moves, changes and additions to customer infrastructure as assigned.
- Act as liaison with key stakeholders in VOCH, ICT Security and Operating Companies during projects.
- Defines deliverables and achieves targeted outcomes in order to the transfer/implementation of agreed services from Operating Companies to VOCH.
- Develop and track detailed project plans, including schedules, cost estimates, resource, communication, risk mitigation, and issue resolution plans, communicate and report status to managers, support teams and stakeholders
- Experience in process implementation / operation covering IT based services
- 8+ yrs of project management experience preferred
- Strong Project Management skills (PMP or Prince certified)
- Information Security related experience is a huge advantage
- Experience leading enterprise projects in IT security
- PMO experience a plus however not required
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV: