The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
IT Security Lifecycle Managers (1st level)
who will be responsible for the analysis and delivery of information security vulnerability findings to customers.
• Manage the lifecycle of security vulnerabilities across systems and applications and conduct analysis and interpretation of business impact.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with IT engineering, operations, and other stakeholders to remediate vulnerabilities.
• Coordinate and lead vulnerability management forums with operations and engineering leads as required to enable the teams to resolve issues or to allow appropriate escalation to senior management.
• Responsible for managing customer expectations and effective delivery of regular metrics and reporting.
• Support the organization through internal and external audits of the various processes and procedures in use.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Fluent English.
• Very strong communication skills.
• Special interest in IT security and vulnerability management.
• Professional certifications will be expected to acquire: CISSP, CISA, CEH.
• Basic knowledge of Vulnerability Management tools and processes.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
• SQL or database experience a plus.
• Strong customer relation and project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 981 0403