Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Would you be interested in working for the world’s leading bank transaction software provider company? This is your chance to make a difference to your career path!
As one of the World’s fastest improving software developing companies, our client is currently seeking a talented, results-oriented new colleague for their team.
If you fancy to take part in a worldwide growing company’s success, don’t miss your chance by not applying for the following position:
- Control and manage intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS)
- Control and manage vulnerability scanning activity
- Provide technical input into security planning throughout the network
- Check threats on the network
- Provide firewall rules in order to eliminate 0-day exploit
- Work closely with consultants (outside) on security audits
- University or College Degree in ComputerScience orarelated academic field
- Minimum 3 years IT Security experience in multinational organization
- Minimum 2 years experience in the use of tools & techniques for intrusion and virus detection, developing effective incident response programs in a Microsoft operating systems based environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Flexibility and reliability
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
- Strong planning and time-management skills
- Ability and readiness to work in nationally and geographically diversified teams
- Complex thinking in IT and businessrelated processes
- Strong MS Excel skills
|IT / Informatika|