Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Internet Assessor Program
“Valuing your knowledge and opinions”
Type: Work from Home, Temporary, Part-time, Independent Contractor
As an Internet Assessor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in Hungary. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
The internet has now become the powerhouse of all information, everything you need to find or explore can be found on the internet, yet how can we be sure this information is entirely up to date or relevant? This is where you can contribute. We are looking for creative thinkers who enjoy browsing the internet and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will be provided with guidelines and scoring criteria on how best to evaluate an internet search result.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks (10-20 hours per week). Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
- Fluency in written and verbal English & Hungarian
- Preferred level of education/certification - Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Time Management Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- For cultural and historical awareness purposes you must be resident in Hungary for the last 5 consecutive years
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a leading provider of globalization and testing services. Lionbridge has a global network of more than 200,000 resources focused on translation and localization services across 100+ countries. To learn more visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
Please copy and paste the following link into your browser to complete and submit your application:
If you experience any technical issues when you are submitting your application please contact the email address below.
This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss out.
|Work from Hom|
|IT / Informatika|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség