Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
On behalf of our partner, who is a global player within the financial sector, we are glad to announce the following position:
As part of the Company Global Corporate team, this position is responsible for supervising all financial and operational activities inCentral Europe.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Independently supervise complex, sensitive projects or audits that have a moderate to major significance/risk to the Company by following audit protocols. Assignment includes operational audits, joint venture audits, financial or accounting related audits.
- Primary point-of-contact for auditees (departments being audited) and department management. Coordinate team members and logistics. Provide status updates and other communications to department management throughout the audit engagement.
- Administer audit engagements, responsible for preparing the audit programs and internal documents in accordance with department protocols.
- Leads the fieldwork, responsible for audit program execution.
- Participate in audit issue resolutions, drafts engagement reporting.
- Implementation some audit and financial activities acrossCentral Europe.
- Degree in Accounting, Business or related field.
- 6+ years finance and\or accounting practice is expected, audit related experience is an advantage, if audited financial companies.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing current US GAAP standards.
- Fluent written and spoken English is required, any other European language is an advantage.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Able to cope with complicated issues and to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with personnel at all levels throughout the organization.
- Able to work independently.
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|
|Több mint 5 év|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség