Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting You for an exciting career!
The world’s leading telecommunication company’s newly established Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
We are located in Budapest and already providing exceptional services to the Vodafone world. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high profile role, progress your career and develop experience within a world leading and multinational organisation.
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
The Intercompany Accountant will perform assigned Intercompany General Accounting and end-to-end process Control activities in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with defined operating procedures.
- As an end-to-end process responsible work to solve queries and disputes with Group Subsidiaries in relation with the Intercompany transaction flow
- Ensure intra-group balances are agreed and settled in a timely and accurate manner
- Offer continuous improvement ideas to improve the Intercompany process
- Create invoices to Vodafone Subsidiaries and ensure invoices are received and paid according to Group settlement policy
- Enforce process controls are kept
- Perform work with a strong customer focus between the finance and non-finance departments and the Operating Companies to ensure good finance working practices are incorporated throughout the organization
- 2+ years relevant experience in a multinational environment
- Accountancy qualified (Certified Accountant )
- Ability to break down complex problems to actionable pieces and solve them
- Prioritization skills
- Fluent written and verbal English skills
- Experience within ERP technology - SAP Finance
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills