The experience of discovery is what makes this field particularly exciting. There are no good practices or long-standing methods, we have to figure it out all ourselves. We get to work with the newest technologies on the foundation of new milestone in informatics. This project allows a great step forward professionally and personally.
If you like challanges, come and work with the newest OpenStack-based cloud flagship of T-Systems with us!
- Innovation Strategy: Identifying new market spaces and effectively communicating future trends, working with the management team to apply these strategies. Attending relevant events and conferences, as well as connecting key individuals/industries
- Designing and implementing a future operation model
- Continuously adapting to the latest technologies
- Identifying and implementing an innovative strategy for Deutsche Telekom's Open Telekom Cloud infrastructure and product offerings
- Creating exportable projects for events, corporate programming, workshops, grand challenges and internal activities. Continuous excellence in quality and delivery output for our partners, our employees and our teams
- Community Development: Setting up and running idea generating platforms and formats like jam sessions, grand challenges, hackathons and internal or external crowdsourcing. Guiding members to relevant resources and valuable connections.
- Active participation in internal and external community events
If you have…
- College degree in IT field or in-depth IT knowledge
- In-depth OpenStack and Linux operation system knowledge
- In-depth IT system expertise
- Attitude to facilitate innovation events (workshop, conference, etc.)
- Experience with innovation strategy, programs and projects in emerging markets of IT Technology
- Active English knowledge, excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Costumer-oriented mindset
- Willingness to learn continuously
- Proactive approach, passionate attitude, active contribution
Furthermore, if you have any of the followings
- Experience in operation
- Experience in development
- Several years of experience in open source community project
- Willingness to travel
- Creative team player
- Experience in multicultural environment and projects
.. we welcome you with open arms!
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company