Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for an Incident Manager
Overall lead responsibility for Severity 1 incidents to minimize outage/degradation time to the customers, within the Service Assurance environment. Act as a single point of contact/interface for the customer and the Account Management Team. To keep all parties updated at regular intervals ensuring adherence to agreed process and SLA performance for Severity 1 incidents.
- To drive and orchestrate the effective response to Severity 1 incident resolution to the agreed contractual SLA’s.
- To deliver excellent communications during the lifecycle of a major incident, to ensure all client and resources are kept informed of progress throughout.
- To ensure managed 3rd Party and Internal Suppliers are engaged and deliver to drive incident resolution.
- To ensure all incident management system logs are accurate and comprehensive undertaken.
- To support Client Services and Account team in the production of a timely and quality Severity 1 Incident Report.
- To proactively monitor the incident management queues for customer issues.
- To attend Change Management/CAB calls and be familiar with the content ensuring any change related issues are quickly understood and acted upon where necessary.
- To ensure complimentary efforts and maximum co-operation during incidents, between all engaged parties.
- Ability to show clear determination through the effective demonstration of leadership behaviors in owning and driving resolutions involving multiple parties.
- Ability to understand service impacts on the Customer Business Units and services, and use this insight to drive resolution activity and solutions.
- Ability to persuade and influence across matrix teams and organization layers to deliver results for the Customer.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), ability to interpret and clearly communicate.
- Ability to develop long-term trusting relationships with Customers, suppliers and key stakeholders.
- Supportive corporate culture.
- Inspiring working teams.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support.
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace.
- Private health insurance package.