We're looking for a system-savvy HRIS Senior Specialist to join our clients global network of Super UsersThis in their Budapest based HR SSC Center.
You will take ownership of assigned systems within the HRIS estate, as well as the stakeholder relationships and any associated required development or improvement. You will work across a global, matrixed environment to resolve data or system problems while keeping excellent customer service at the heart of what everything you do. At the heart of this role, you will act as the first point of contact for all user queries and issues in Europe.
- Own specific systems and be the lead on related system development and improvement across the organisation.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for HR Services systems and technical knowledge amongst the HRIS community. Provide user guidance on best practice as required.
- Work across core HR systems, call platforms and knowledge system to ensure that changes, amendments and fixes are delivered within SLAs.
- Administer profile, routing or minor system changes in support of HR Services and customer requirements within SLA.
- Work closely with HR colleagues and Technology teams to resolve complex data issues, as well as ensuring alignment with similar global issues.
- Manage stakeholder relationships across the organisation, demonstrating an ability to influence
- Provide quick and innovative solutions to resolve complex and urgent system problems with experienced and skilled HRIS specialists, whilst managing extensive complex technical changes.
- Support system change projects, conducting impact assessment, writing business case, presenting recommendation to stakeholders and decision makers and managing implementation of approved recommendations
The perfect candidate:
- has experience of administering, managing, maintaining and developing complex HR systems, whether Oracle or one of the other major SaaS suppliers.
- has experience of resolving complex system outages in a fast-paced customer facing environment, as well as implementing significant system changes.
- is able to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills in addition to their technical ability. - - Project management experience is also important (leading the design, delivery and implementation of cross functional systems)
- ITIL qualification or similar would also be a benefit.
- Fluent English speaker with business level English
- Excellent commercial understanding and problem solving skills with a can do attitude in a changing environment
- Excellent in communication and presentation to customer and senior management
- Inspiring working teams
- Continuous Improvement corporate culture
- Professional and career development programs, trainings and educational support
- Competitive salary and benefit package