HR Recruitment Coordinator with Hungarian
Would you like the opportunity to broaden your skills and expertise in different recruitment areas while being part of a culture, highly unique to the LEGO Group? Are you eager to help to build a newly established Recruitment Support department? Then this position might be the right fit for you.
We are searching for somebody with experience within HR and SAP for well known, international company based in Prague.
- Act as a direct line for recruitment support for the region, enabling recruiters and hiring managers to attract, interview and onboard new employees,
- Reporting and tracking,
- Handling interview invitations, coordination and follow-up communication with candidates and hiring managers, including scheduling interviews,
- Create drafts of contracts and offer letters as well as create all proper forms and notices for onboarding and hiring processes.
- High school degree/university or college degree,
- Min. 2 years experience working in a support service environment, HR or recruitment area,
- SAP super user skills - if you know SAP HCM/people soft MS Office,
- Advanced English and Hungarian knowledge,
- Communication skills, detail-oriented attitude.
- Working in a multinational environment,
- Friendly team,
- Communication in English and Danish on daily basis,
- Opportunities for personal and professional development,
- Competitive salary and benefits package,
- Great campus of company - fitness, inline skating and others within the area.
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a