Head of Resources - London - £60K - London
Head of Resources - London - £60K
We want to place powerful, modern ICT tools in the hands of operational officers, helping them prevent and react to crime and terrorism across the UK. To achieve this, there must be a complete transformation of our ICT capability. As Head of Resources, you will play a key role in this dramatic step change, by making sure we have the capacity to deliver our ambitious ICT strategy. You'll be helping to transform Digital Policing - which is responsible for ICT programs, projects and day-to-day ICT operations - and taking technology to a whole new level.
We are looking for people with the following experience :
- Working knowledge and experience of strategy and business planning in large and complex ICT environments, in particular during a period of substantial change.
- A proven track record of development and implementation of people/capability strategies and plans.
- Proven successful use of audit and compliance tools.
- The post holder will demonstrate practical experience of using root cause analysis and collaborative problem solving methodologies.
- Extensive experience of managing a shapely flexing resource profile with a contractor and permanent staff mix.
Apply in confidence and send your applications to David Kemsley,
david.kemsley or contact at .
R ef Id : HoRGSbcukLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />