Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
ABOUT MSCI Inc.
MSCI is a leading provider of investment decision support tools, we offer a range of products and services - including indices, portfolio risk and performance analytics, and governance tools - from a number of internationally recognized brands such as Barra, RiskMetrics, CFRA, FEA and ISS.
For further information on MSCI, please visit our web site at www.msci.com
The position will be based in Budapest and involves managing the full range of corporate services provided to internal clients throughout MSCI's offices located in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The Head of EMEA Corporate Services reports to the Global Director of Corporate Services (CS) based in the US and coordinates with regional and global functional teams and CS counterparts across the world.
Corporate Services responsibilities including but not limited to the following areas:
- Management oversight for physical office premises and related administrative support for MSCI's EMEA offices, currently located in London, Budapest, Geneva, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt, Milan, Dubai and Cape Town
- Provision of physical space needs for internal clients, coordinate office fit-outs, moves, adds and changes
- Oversee daily operations, including maintenance and renovation of HVAC, UPS, security access control and routine cleaning and upkeep of facilities
- Handle office life/safety and local Business Continuity Planning (BCP) coordination
- Liaise with Information Technology (IT) to ensure seamless services for internal clients
- Review vendor performance to ensure services delivered are compliant with the company's requirements
- Execute contract renewals and performance reviews to control costs, minimize operational risks and improve vendor performance
- Interact with in-house functions including Legal & Compliance, Finance, Human Resources to ensure all company policies are implemented and followed
- Develop and recommend local operating practices and policies to increase operational efficiencies consistent with the company's global standards
- Ensure that shared administrative support and related services are provided cost effectively to a wide range of internal clients
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7-10 years experience in the following areas: strategic sourcing, project management, facilities management, vendor management, contract negotiation
- Proven success managing operations in countries across the EMEA region
- Demonstrated success building and managing a geographically diverse organization
- Ability to lead/influence a cross-cultural group of employees
- Knowledge of cost/operation analysis; strong background in expense control
- High degree of comfort working in an unstructured environment that requires solving complex, open-ended issues with self direction; ability to solve complex problems independently; ability to successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluency in English. Second language (German or French) is a plus
- Analytical and critical thinking skills; emphasis on presentation and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to e-mail address below.
Due to the great number of applications we receive on each of our open position, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our jobs alias, MSCI employees or any other company location. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
|Kereskedelem / Értékesítés, Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés, Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|
|Több mint 5 év|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség