| German Speaker Learning Representative
||Hungary (+36) • Budapest
The Learning Representative supports countries from Europe, Middle East and Africa. Takes ownership of the resolution of client's issues, provides the customers with professional training management logistics support.
Gives guidance and solves problems as the first point of contact whenever possible within the target response time.
• Knowledge of Customer service principles and practices
• Answer calls professionally, respond to Customer inquiries, handle and resolve Customer complaints
• Enrolments/Customer requests management. Create/Update customer information, course enrolment, cancellation, complaint, or requests. Qualify the method of payment (including credit card) and/or request manual billing when appropriate.
• Acts as a single contact point for the external Customer and liaises with other business entities (Billing team, Customer Fulfilment team, Brand Managers, Sales Team).
• Assists with the development and delivery of communication tools needed for operation
High School Diploma/GED
Ability to work alone and be a team player at the same time. Excellent team skills; able to build and sustain a network of contacts.
• Able to remain calm under pressure.
• Good computer literacy, able to obtain, analyze and interpret data. Effective e-mail handling and Internet browsing skills. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
• Accuracy, preciseness in data entry and typing and flexibility
• Good problem solving and decision making skills. Able to present clear conclusions and recommendations, and to defend them.
• Good Organizational/Time Management Skills.
At least 6 months experience in Service centre experience
At least 6 months experience in International working experience
Danish : Fluent
Italian : Fluent
||Fluent German and English knowledge
|Short company info:
||Our client is an international shared service center based in the capital.