German Accounts Receivable Analyst
Our partner is the Shared Service Center of one of the world's largest companies headquartered in the UK, serving customers in more than 100 countries across six continents. The SSC in Budapest provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services.
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of Accounts Receivables into the ledgers
- Make collection calls and liaise with internal and external client base to resolve queries as necessary and continuous follow-up ongoing issues from the beginning until problem is resolved
- Support and prepare documents for period close
- Record and process internal and external queries
- Accurate and prompt response to customers’ inquiries on receivable issues, disputes, claims, bankruptcies, legal actions etc.
- Pro-active approach on customers dues and resolution of aged receivables
- University or college degree (preferably in finance or accounting)
- 1-3 years AR accounting experience
- Interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Fluency in German, strong English knowledge
- Flexible, motivated personality
- Excellent communication skills
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|