General Ledger Accountant
A General Ledger Accountant position is open at a prestigious multinational company operating a shared service centre in Budapest. This is an exciting opportunity for talents who want to be a part of a busy, dynamically growing, and vibrant team.
The responsibilities of the GL Accountant are the following:
- Journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliation, clearing of GL accounts
- Take active part and ensure the accurate and timely completion of the month/year end closing activities, including accruals, revaluation, reporting
- Provide data for audits
- Identify and solve potential issues / risks, suggest additional control points
- Actively take part in implementation and follow up processes - Support the team members
- Make sure that the tasks/processes are compliant with the company policies, laws and regulations and accounting standards
- Continuous improvement of the processes
- Maintain cooperative relationship with the business partners, other colleagues.
To be considered an ideal candidate for this role, you will need to have a university or college degree in Finance and Accounting as well as minimum 2-4 years of experience in the field of General Ledger Accounting or related field. You are also required to have good analytical, and strong problem solving skills along with flexibility. An innovative and cooperative personality as well as fluent English are also crucial. IFRS and SAP knowledge is an advantage.
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest