A dynamic and rapidly expanding independent accounting business in the European region is looking for General Ledger Accountant with excellent command of English or English and Italian.
The new, motivated colleague will have to manage end-to-end accounting functions, ensure compliance with local and US-GAAP, prepare and track KPIs. He or she will keep contact with internal and external audit teams, and prepare audit materials. The successful candidate will ensure SOX compliance; identify key risk to segregation of duties, prepare reports and budgeting. Tasks also involve the training of new members, maintaining process documentation and active participation in finance projects. In the first half year the new colleague will work onsite by one of the vendors of the company.
- Academic degree (Economics advantage)
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- FluentEnglish or fluent English and Italian knowledge
- SAP is an asset
- US-GAAP knowledge
- Strong computer skills
- Analytical thinking, attention to details
- Hungarian is a must
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria benefits
- Laptop, smartphone
- Insight in different projects
- Onsite experience by a pharmaceutical company
- Dynamic, growing company